Foreign Limited Partnership
The filing requirements for a Foreign Limited Partnership are very similar. A Foreign Limited Partnership is formed by filing an application for registration as a Foreign Limited Partnership. The Foreign Limited Partnership must contain the following information:
- The foreign limited partnership name must be available for use in Pennsylvania.
- An actual street or rural route box number must be provided. A Commercial Registered Office Provider's address is acceptable.
- The address of the office required to be maintained by it in the jurisdiction of its organization by the laws of that jurisdiction or the address of its principal office.
- Provide the name and business address of each general partner.
- Provide the address of the office at which is kept a list of the names and addresses of the limited partners and their capital contributions.