Completing your Renewal Contract Fact Sheet Information
1. Select the Food Service Management Company from the dropdown list.
2. Initial Year will be 2013-2014 (this cannot be changed, even though this is not actually the real initial contract year). We ask you to note the actual initial year later in the sponsor’s comments section.
3. Enter the number of operational renewal years remaining based on the actual initial year. See examples below.
4. Enter Begin and end date:
Begin date is the initial year of the contract.
End date is the final date of the contract IF all four renewals are exercised.
5. Select Save and you will be taken to the following screen(s).
FSMC Contract Examples:
Example One: Zero Renewal Years remaining after 2013-2014 School Year.
Example Two: One Renewal Year Remaining after 2013-2014 School Year.
Completing the Remainder of the Fact Sheet:
Sponsor Contact Information:
Complete and verify.
Procurement Method Section:
The entire Initial Procurement Method section is to be completed based upon the initial year contract information.
Under Question #9 - you will only need to complete the Total Cost of Operation for the selected/awarded Company (Current FSMC).
Initial Year Contract Section:
The initial year section should be completed with dates and figures for the 2013-2014 contract.
In question #11 if the contract is cost reimbursable, question #14 will not be required and not open to complete.
Document the actual initial year of the contract.