Education Empowerment 2007-2008 (Word)
This report summarizes data formerly required under the Education Empowerment Act (EEA) as an annual report to the Governor and General Assembly. It contains:
- A list of the names of the districts on the empowerment list for school year 2005-2006.
- A list of the names of the districts certified as education empowerment districts.
- The dates of placement on the list or certification.
- The names of any school districts that were removed from the empowerment list, and that are no longer certified as education empowerment districts for this reporting year.
- A description of the progress of each district.
- A chart illustrating the revised status of the districts as aligned to No Child Left Behind (NCLB) requirements.
Please note that the performance data is based on results from a two-year average of PSSA scores and is not the same as targets measured by Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) used in determining meeting federal requirements for accountability under the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001.
Education Empowerment 2006-2007 (PDF)
Education Empowerment 2006-2007 (Word)
Education Empowerment Annual Report 2005-06 (PDF)
Education Empowerment Annual Report 2005-06 (Word)