2016 WC FEE SCHEDULE
PART A (Tables A through J) and PART B
This site provides the 2016 Workers' Compensation Fee Schedule for Part A (Tables A through J) and Part B medical providers.
BWC Goes Green
… The chargemaster quarterly update memo is now provided on the CD distributed to all providers/insurers/repricers. Feel free to print a copy of the memo in PDF format from this website or contact Karla Henneman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Fee Schedule Update Memo
* which accompanies the March 2016 updates. The memo is available in PDF format.
If you are unable to access this memo using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please contact us for a hard copy of this memo at: 717-787-3486.*
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to successfully view/print some information. This software is provided free of charge and you may download the latest version by clicking on the 'Get Acrobat Reader' button.
The Fee Schedule is provided below in HTML and PDF formats.
Important Notes and Instructions
- Table EF-1 is the new BWC approved ASC procedure table containing all approved ASC procedures with their corresponding group number. This table is to be used in conjunction with either Tables E or F as it was developed to help alleviate the questions and concerns.
- Table I is not available online. To obtain Table I, please contact the Bureau of Workers' Compensation by e-mail or telephone, 717-787-3486.
- The Workers' Compensation Fee Schedule is best viewed at 800 x 600 pixels.
- Please be patient when accessing these pages. The size of the Part B Fee Schedule and some of the Part A Tables are large and require some time to load. If you require assistance with these tables, please e-mail or telephone, 717-787-3486.
Please note that this is a courtesy copy of the fee schedule and is not to be used for repricing.
* PDF does not currently meet Accessibility Standards