Other Specific Conditions > Addiction Information > Gambling Addiction > Problem Gambling Treatment System
Problem Gambling Treatment System 
BDAP requires that, in order to receive reimbursement for the provision of outpatient problem gambling treatment services by the Department of Health, all individuals providing such services must obtain and maintain certification from the National Council on Problem Gambling Certification (NCPGC) and/or have a Certificate of Competency in Problem Gambling offered by the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB).
Application Information

Would you like to become a new treatment provider?
BDAP will review all applications and will notify all individuals/providers as to their application status. 

Forms for Existing Pre-Approved Providers
The link to the Gambling Services Manual can be found on the front page. The Gambling Services Manual requires that certain forms be used.  All of these forms can be found in the manual in part Seventeen: Appendices.  As forms become approved they will be placed below:

If you should have any questions you can call 783-8200.