Complete the "Registration" page in the PCCD Egrants system. Note: If you are already a registered user with any Commonwealth Web site, you do not need to attempt to register in Egrants and should proceed to step two below:
- Asterisked fields are required fields and must be completed.
- The "County" field is only required if the state identified is Pennsylvania.
- Use upper and lower case letters to complete the registration.
- The User ID must include 6-14 characters, beginning with a letter as the first character, followed by alphanumeric characters.
- If you receive either a "User ID already in use" or an "Email already in use" error message, you already have Commonwealth credentials. Further instructions.
- Write down the User ID and Password you select for later use.
Please Note: You will not have access to the full Egrants system until specific security roles are established within your agency with PCCD. Security roles are established either via your agency’s User Manager, or if your agency does not have a User Manager, by PCCD Egrants Support staff.
Determine if your agency has a User Manager by following the steps below:
- Select the "Join New Agency" button in the middle of the screen. You will be transferred to the "Join Agencies Search" page.
- Enter some information about your agency in the search criteria fields and then select the "Search" button.
- Agencies matching the criteria you search on will display. Select the "Agency Name" for the agency you wish to join. You will be transferred to the "Join Agency" page.
- If a "User Manager" is listed on the "Join Agency" page, select the Agency User Manager link below in step three.
- If the User Manager reflects "None," your agency does NOT have a User Manager. Select the No Agency User Manager link below in step three.
Once you determine if your agency has a User Manager or not, select the appropriate link below to proceed.
Agency User Manager
No Agency User Manager
Online Registration Quick Start Guide
Task and Alert Quick Start Guide