PDE Search

Additional Resources
Back Email Article  Print Article


Academic records are held by each institution. Please contact the institution's registrar for a copy of your transcript.

Closed Institutions

Students who attended a college, university or seminary that has closed should contact the Division of Higher & Career Education at 717-783-8228 or RA-COLLUNIVSEMINFO@pa.gov for information about records.

Emergency Preparedness

For additional information, please contact:

Division of Higher & Career Education |
Pennsylvania Department of Education - Postsecondary and Adult Education
333 Market Street, 12th Fl | Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
Phone: 717.783.8228 | Fax: 717.722.3622
ra-collunivseminfo@pa.gov | www.education.state.pa.us