Non-Civil Service Employment

To be considered for employment in a non-civil service job title, interested applicants should apply at If you do not have access to the Internet, your local public library and/or PA CareerLink site may provide Internet access. Call 1.866.858.2753 to locate your nearest PA CareerLink.

For additional information on Non-Civil Service job titles, visit the Bureau of State Employment website at