Lead and Healthy Housing Conference
The Pennsylvania Department of Health hosted a conference in April 2011 that connected partners from across the state to address current lead and healthy homes issues. Presentations from that conference are available below. Click on presenter's name to view presentation.
Conference Presenters Included:
- Eric Hornbuckle, Special Assistant to the Director of Programs Division, U.S Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Dion Lerman, Environmental Health Educator, PA State University - Integrated Pest Management (PSU IPM)
- Lauren Gordon, Project Coordinator, Mid-Atlantic Center for Children’s Health and Environment (MACCHE)
- Jonathan Wilson, Deputy Director, National Center for Healthy Housing (NCHH)
- Mike Baltrusaitis, Cocciardi and Associates, Inc.
- Peter Palermo, Director, Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- Ken Pick, Executive Director, Berks County Redevelopment Authority
For more information:
Todd Christophel | Program Administrator
Healthy Homes Program
Pennsylvania Department of Health
625 Forster Street | Harrisburg, PA 17120
Phone: 717.772.2762 | Fax: 717.772.0323