This website is maintained by the Pennsylvania Open for Business Project Team, which consists of staff from the Governor’s Office of Administration, and the Pennsylvania Departments of Labor and Industry, Revenue, and State.
The project team supports the current website to continue to make doing business with the Commonwealth fast, efficient, and friction free. Over the past year there is an average of 1,100 registrations per month.
A few interesting statistics:
- 62% of registrations are completed between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm
- The most popular time to register a business in PA is between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- The most popular day to register a business in PA is Wednesday
Improvements with the latest release include:
- User friendly forms that allow for mailing and record keeping
- Re-designing the online interview to be more efficient
- Adding a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to certain forms and printouts
- Addition of a notice for the Department of State to mail the signature pages within 10 days
- An enhanced Registration Confirmation email
If you have a comment, thoughts or a suggestion about this website or our initiative, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org