PA Personal Income Tax Guide
The Department is continually revising the information in the Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax (PIT) Guide to reflect updated guidance for each tax year.
The Department plans to update this Internet publication with new and expanded information.
A few tips may be helpful for navigating and use of the PA PIT Guide.
- You will need to have Adobe reader installed on your personal computer – all the files are in PDF format.
- The full version of the PA PIT Guide is temporarily unavailable, pending updates.
- Chapters 2 and 3 have been merged into Chapter 1.
- Chapters 10, 18 and 22 have been temporarily removed.
- To sort the listed Chapters, select "Name" in the list below.
Click on a link from the list below to review a specific chapter from the PA PIT Guide.