PCCD Egrants Training Site
Welcome to the PCCD Egrants Training Site
To enter the Training Site in read-only mode, which will allow you to navigate through the Site, but will not allow you to practice entering data, follow the steps listed below:
1. Click on the login button located on the top of the navigation bar to the left of this page.
2. Click on the Login to Egrants Training Site link.
3. When the login screen appears, enter the following credentials in the appropriate fields.
a. USER ID: Egrants
b. Password: visitor
Please note that all password letters are in lower case)
4. Click the Login button located under the Password field.
5. At the main menu for Egrants you will see four tabs across the top of the screen.
6. To view a sample application, click on the “Project Management” tab. The “Project Management Search” screen appears.
In the field entitled “Grant ID,” enter the number 15491 and then click on the “Search” button that appears in the center of the screen.
Click on the hyperlink to 15491 that appears on the bottom left-hand side of the screen. You will be taken to the “Project Summary” screen. Scroll down to the table and select the Application link.
From here you may click through the various hyperlinks under “Section Name” or click through the hyperlinks at the top of the screen under the major tabs. Note: Select Budget Detail to view budget information rather than Budget Narrative, which displays the information in a text format.
7. To view a sample-funding announcement, click on the “Funding Announcement” tab. The “Funding Announcement Search” screen appears.
|Important: You CANNOT use the browser's "Back" button in Egrants. To navigate to a previous page, go to the bottom of the current page and click on the "Cancel" button.
Click on the hyperlink for the Funding Announcement Training – Announcement For General Use that appears under the Fund. Annc. Title. You will be directed to the "Funding Announcement Summary" screen.
a. In the field entitled “Funding Announcement Title” enter Training and then click on the "Search" button in the center of the screen.
To enter the Training Site with the capability to enter practice data, please follow the steps noted below:
1. Contact the PCCD Egrants Help Desk at ra-EgrantsSupport@pa.gov or at either (717) 787-5887 or toll-free in Pennsylvania at (800) 692-7292, option 9 then option 6 indicating that you want to obtain a practice account for the Training Site.
(Please note: If you are contacting the Egrants Help Desk by phone and your call goes into voice mail, please include your email address, your name, agency and phone number, and the date and time of your call so that we can serve you promptly.)
2. Within one business day, you will be notified by phone or email and given a unique User ID and Password to access the Training Site in practice-mode.
(Please note: One account per agency will be provided. All personnel within your agency will be able to use the same account to practice entering data.)
3. Once notified, you can access the Training Site by clicking on the Login button on the navigation bar to the left of this page.
4. When the Login screen appears, enter the User ID and Password that was provided to you by PCCD:
a. User ID: practice___ (There will be a unique number on the end of the User ID.)
b. Password: practice _____ (There will be a unique number on the end of the password.)
(Please note that all letters are in lower case)
5. Click the Login button located under the Password field.
6. You will see a link to the PCCD Egrants Training Area on the left navigation bar. Click on this link.
7. This will bring you to the PCCD Egrants Training screen. Click on the link stating, “To enter the training area, click this link” and you will be directed to the Training Site.
8. Click on the Funding Announcement tab.
a. In the field entitled "Funding Announcement Title" enter
“Training” and then click on the "Search" button in the middle of the screen.
b. Click on the hyperlink for the Funding Announcement entitled
“Training – Announcement For General Use” that appears under the
Fund. Annc. Title. You will be directed to the "Funding
Announcement Summary" screen.
c. Click on the "Create New Application" button to create an application.
Remember to jot down your automatically generated Grant ID Number. This will allow you to come back into the Training Site at a later date and continue working on the grant by entering the Grant ID number under the "Project Management" tab.
(Please note: Access to the Egrants Training Site for practice purposes will expire after 15 days. You will be notified by email one day prior to the expiration date. If more time is needed, contact the Egrants Help Desk to renew access. You may also re-apply for a new training account any time in the future, as needed.)
We hope you enjoy your training experience