RACP Business Plan Submission Process
Return to main RACP page
ALL BUSINESS PLAN SUBMISSIONS FOR THE CURRENT FUNDING ROUND MUST BE POSTMARKED BY THE DATE REFLECTED IN THE RACP FUNDING ROUND SCHEDULE.
- Before completing a Business Plan, project eligibility must be verified. See the Itemized Projects Eligible for Funding 1986-Present section of this website or Tab 1 of the Business Plan Handbook.
- A Business Plan template, in Microsoft Word format, is available at the RACP website.
- Business Plans MUST be submitted by the deadline stated on the Funding Round Schedules section of this website and will go through a two-level review process by Office of the Budget staff.
- During the initial review, Business Plans that do not meet the minimum requirements as stated in Tab 1 of the template provided and/or those that are not complete will be removed from the selection process.
- For those that pass the initial review, a second-level review and scoring will be conducted according to the published criteria. See the Selection Criteria section of this website.
- A summary of all Business Plans in this second-level review will be sent to the Selection Committee along with OB staff analysis.
- The Selection Committee, consisting of seven (7) members, will select projects to receive awards, subject to the Governor's approval.
- If selected, an Award Letter to apply for a RACP grant will be sent. Note again, OB staff only scores projects whereas the Selection Committee makes the final recommendation for award, pending approval of the Governor.
- Any Business Plan rejected in the first-level review will receive a letter indicating the incomplete nature of the project and/or Business Plan.
- If a Business Plan is accepted at the second level but not selected by the committee, the following will occur:
- The Candidate will receive a letter advising them of such.
- Written notification will need to be sent from the Candidate if they desire their Business Plan to remain in the next funding round along with any updated tab information.
Business Plan Materials
Business Plan Handbook
Business Plan template
Cash Flow Schedule Template & Example - Tab 9
Business Plan Scoring Summary Template Tab 12
Business Plan Checklist
The original and 2 CD copies of all Business Plan materials must be submitted to:
C/O Business Plan
Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program
Office of the Budget
6th Floor Verizon Tower
303 Walnut Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101-1825
Please address any questions to: RACP Administrator at RA-OB-RACP-PPR@pa.gov.