Cyber Security Awareness Toolkit
As part of efforts to increase education about the need for securing computers and the information they store, the Commonwealth's Enterprise Information Security Office is making available information in a Security Awareness Toolkit to provide citizens, businesses, and Commonwealth agencies with practical, everyday measures they can take to improve the level of cybersecurity.
The toolkit contains:
- Instructions - for printing and branding.
- Contains a multitude of great condensed material focusing on security best practices.
- Theme based posters that can be downloaded for use in the work place.
- Technical and non-technical video clips and archived webinars.
- Toolkit Templates for State Agencies
Cyber Security Brochures, Guides, and Templates
These great brochures and guides provide a great way to spread the Cyber Security message. As well, templates for proclamations are included. These brochures and templates can help spread the word: