The following types of professional development opportunities are provided annually
- Introduction to PVAAS Sessions – On-site at various local IUs
- Face-to-Face Sessions on Using PVAAS Meaningfully for Decision-Making, On-site a local IUs
- PVAAS Webinars – offered at no cost
PVAAS SY2014-2015 Professional Development Opportunities (PDF) – provides a description of sessions, dates, times, and locations
These learning modules on specific PVAAS reports and concepts about value-added/growth can be accessed directly through the PVAAS site at pvaas.sas.com
- For those who do NOT have access to the restricted site, the modules can be accessed by clicking on the blue "Visit the Public Site" button in the upper right hand portion of the site. Then click on the e-Learning link located in the blue menu bar.
- For those who do have access to the restricted site, the report specific modules can be accessed right from each PVAAS report. All modules are available by clicking on the e-Learning link located in the blue menu bar.
|Training Materials and Resources:|
Introduction to PVAAS – Face-to-Face Materials
PVAAS and Other Data Consultation Materials (120 minute session)
Fall Session Materials
Ready, Set, Grow – Train-the-Trainer session for school and district administrators
Professional Development, Growth not Gotcha – session for teachers
Have you heard conflicting information on what PVAAS is, how it's used and whether it's valid or not? This document was created to respond to common myths, connections, and questions about PVAAS.
|Intermediate Unit (IU) PVAAS Contacts|
For additional support, training and/or follow-up services, contact your local Intermediate Unit
|Frequently Asked Questions|
This document is a compilation of some of the most frequently asked questions from across the state.