Error Error - The current user does not have access to the page with ID 510106, or this page is not in the community with ID 7416.
PDE Search

Supplemental Education Services

Please note Pennsylvania no longer requires Supplemental Education Services to be provided.  SES services were optional for the 2013-14 and 2014-15 school years.  Pennsylvania will no longer be accepting approved SES provider applications beginning in the 2015-16 school year.  If local education agencies wish to offer tutoring services, they will contract directly for those services.  Interested current tutoring providers who provide tutoring services may contact LEAs directly with any questions regarding supplemental tutoring services.

For more information, contact:

Ken Krawchuk, Education Administration Associate
Pennsylvania Department of Education
333 Market Street, 7th Floor 
Harrisburg, PA 17126
Phone: 717.787.7135 | Fax: 717.787.8634