| WELCOME TO THE PENNSYLVANIA SUPPLIER SERVICE CENTER! |
The Supplier Service Center provides suppliers with the tools necessary to conduct electronic business with the Commonwealth. The Supplier Service Center houses information related to viewing and responding to current Commonwealth Bids, and Managing User and Company Data.
What would you like to do?
|| Identify Procurement vs. Non-Procurement Supplier Classification |
- Prior to registering as a New or Existing Supplier you must determine if your organization is considered a Procurement or Non-Procurement Supplier. For clarification, refer to the link on the left navigation bar titled "Procurement vs. Non Procurement Suppliers".
- If your organization is classified as a Procurement Supplier , proceed to "Register as a New or Existing Supplier" below.
- If your organization is classified as a Non-Procurement Supplier , refer to the instructions provided within "Procurement vs. Non Procurement Suppliers".
|| Register as a New or Existing Supplier |
- If your company has not registered online and does not have a 6 digit Vendor Number that was previously assigned by the Commonwealth, you are a New Supplier . To register as a New Supplier, select the link on the left navigation bar titled "New Supplier Registration".
- If your company has not registered online but has a 6 digit Vendor Number that was previously assigned by the Commonwealth, you are an Existing Supplier . To register as an Existing Supplier, select the link on the left navigation bar titled "Existing Supplier Registration".
- Foreign Suppliers must contact the Payable Services Center to register as a Commonwealth supplier. Contact the Payable Services Center by calling 1-877-435-7363 and selecting 1 from the prompt menu. By registering online to become a supplier, you will be able to view and respond to Commonwealth bids electronically.
||Update Supplier Information |
|| Bid on Commonwealth Solicitations |
- Search Current Solicitations within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's state agencies by visiting the PA eMarketplace website. PA eMarketplace also provides access to Current Contracts and Recent Awards.
- Log On to the PA Supplier Portal by selecting the link in the left navigation bar titled "Log On or Password Reset".
- Individuals with either an Administrative User or Bidder role have authority to electronically view and respond to Commonwealth Solicitations.
- To submit a bid, you must have a Bidder role. An Administrative User may assign Bidder roles by selecting "Manage User Data" after logging into the PA Supplier Portal.