National Organizations for
Youth Safety (NOYS):
National Organizations for Youth Safety (NOYS) is a coalition of youth serving and youth organizations that focus on youth safety and health. The mission of NOYS is to promote youth empowerment and leadership, and build partnerships that save lives, prevent injuries, and enhance safe and healthy lifestyles among all youth.
NOYS is supported by funds from the Health Resources and Services Administration, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
Pennsylvania Chapter (PaNOYS):
A variety of Commonwealth state agencies and non-profit organizations have developed a state coalition (PaNOYS) to address and promote youth safety which will be modeled after the national NOYS program. PaNOYS is a mutually beneficial opportunity for a wide audience of dedicated professionals and youth advocates to enhance efforts to maintain a valuable network of safety partnerships.
PA NOYS Core Partners in Pennsylvania:
Disclaimer: The Commonwealth provides links to government agencies and other organizations. A link does not constitute an endorsement of content, viewpoint, policies, products or services of that website.
The Benefits of PaNOYS Membership:
- Network with statewide youth participating and youth serving organizations.
- Have access to youth safety and health informational alerts via the national NOYS listserv, the NOYS Notable News weekly newsletter (national), and the Pennsylvania NOYS-letter (Pennsylvania).
- Collaborate in meetings where youth and adults are trained on specific youth safety and health initiatives and on ways of enhancing their leadership skills.
- Have access to information on grant opportunities and awards for programs that address youth safety and health.
- Have an opportunity to share PA programs with a wide audience of youth and youth serving organizations.
- Participate in statewide collaborative efforts to address youth safety and health initiatives.
- Have access to contact information for local, state, and national youth and adult leaders who are addressing youth safety and health concerns.
Subscribe to PA NOYS
If you would like to become a partner and subscribe to the PA NOYS (National Organizations for Youth Safety) News and Announcements
e-mail list, please fill out the PA NOYS Subscription Form. To submit your subscription, click on the 'Submit' button in the form. You will be added automatically to the mailing list. Sign up now!