FCVAS Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2012-13
2012-13 GRANT APPLICATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 5, 2012
The Office of the State Fire Commissioner (OSFC) is pleased to announce that the On-Line Grant Application process for the 2012-13 Fire Company, Volunteer Ambulance Service Grant Program (FCVASGP) opens on Sepember 5, 2012 for eligible fire companies and volunteer ambulance serices to apply. The application will remain open until October 19, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time. At that time the application period will be closed and no additional applications will be accepted.
The Fire Company, Volunteer Ambulance Service Grant Program (FCVASGP) provides grants for volunteer and career fire, volunteer ambulance and rescue companies.
the following organizations may be considered eligible for grant funding:
- All Fire Companies
- Volunteer Ambulance Services
- Volunteer Rescue Squads
Eligible organizations may apply for grant funding for a combination of up to two projects in the following categories:
- Facilities - Construction and/or renovation of the fire company's or ambulance service’s facility and purchase or repair of fixtures and furnishings necessary to maintain or improve the capability of the company to provide fire, ambulance and rescue services.
- Equipment - Purchase or repair of firefighting, ambulance or rescue equipment.
- Debt reduction - Debt reduction associated with the facility (1) or equipment (2) categories above.
- Training - Training and certification of members.
Reminder: We will not be SAVING your old User ID and Password. You will have to create a new User ID and Password in order to access the 2012-13 Grant Application.
ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION (Click to access the Online Grant Application)
FCVAS Grant Program Information
FCVAS Grant Program Guidelines