While the COSTARS Supplier Guide addresses COSTARS-exclusive contract participation, suppliers may also do business with COSTARS members through the use of certain statewide agency contracts. For more information regarding statewide agency contracts participation, please visit the Department of General Services (DGS) Bureau of Procurement Web page.
All DGS contracts through which LPPUs and state-affiliated entities may make purchases including COSTARS-exclusive contracts and specific statewide agency contracts are part of the COSTARS Program.
DGS requires eligible LPPUs and state affiliated entities to register as COSTARS members, and only those organizations registered with DGS may purchase from contract. CONTRACTORS AGREE TO SELL CONTRACT ITEMS OR SERVICES TO DGS-REGISTERED COSTARS MEMBERS.
|SALES REPORTING |
Contractors are required to report their contract sales to COSTARS members to the DGS COSTARS Program Office on at least a quarterly basis, according to the terms and conditions of their contract. Contractors shall submit the reports using the web-based Supplier Gateway.
Click here to Access the
There are several thousand COSTARS members taking advantage of existing Commonwealth contracts. However, as there are multiple awards and no requirement for COSTARS members to purchase from any particular awarded supplier, DGS does not guarantee volume of contract sales.
Contractors are encouraged to utilize the List of COSTARS members for their own marketing purposes. In addition, any COSTARS-authorized supplier is eligible and encouraged to use the trademarked COSTARS name and logo in their marketing materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions
To learn more about doing business with COSTARS click here
- Click on the Supplier Gateway button below.
- Log in to the Supplier Portal.
- In the upper right-hand corner select Log On.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Do not change Supplier Portal Admin User ID and Password unless authorized to do so by your Administrator. Changing Admin User ID and Password will not change COSTARS supplier profile.
- Select the Bidder Tab at the top of the page.
- Select Enterprise Applications on the left side of the page.
- If a Security Warning pop-up box appears, select No or Show All Content.
- Select the COSTARS link at the top of the page to access the Vendor Dashboard where you can report sales, pay administrative fees, edit your profile or review contract terms and offerings.
Click here to Access the
Note: Certified browsers are Internet Explorer versions 8.0 through 11.0. Other products may work; however, full functionality cannot be assured.