Do You Need Minimal Services In Your Home?
If you could answer yes to most of the above questions, the services you may need can generally be provided in your home. Homemaker services, personal assistance or home-delivered meals may be all you need to remain in your home.
- Are you able to respond and exit in an emergency?
- Can you walk without assistance and without falling?
- Do you require occasional verbal reminders about bathing, dressing, grooming, taking medications or keeping doctor's appointments?
- Do you need assistance with meal preparation and housekeeping?
- Do you have some trouble remembering things?