Do You Need Assistance With Most Activities?
If you answered yes to most of the above questions, you may need the type of standby assistance that is available in your community. These services could also be provided in your home by family, friends or personal care attendants. There are also residential care centers where these types of services are generally available.
- Do you need assistance responding to an emergency?
- Do you need reminders to get dressed, groom yourself, eat, and take medications, etc.?
- Do you occasionally experience incontinence?
- Do you need assistance setting-up your bath?
- Do you find assistance with meal preparation and housekeeping helpful?
- Do you need reminders to participate in social activities?
- Do you have mild problems remembering things and are you sometimes confused?