Do You Need Intensive Help With All Activities?
- Do you need help in an emergency?
- Do you need help to move from your bed to a wheelchair?
- Do you need two people or a mechanical lift to assist you?
- Do you require assistance to bathe, dress, groom and take medications?
- Do you need reminders and/or assistance to eat?
- Do you need encouragement to participate in social activities or a one-on-one visit?
- Do you need an escort to participate in social activities or a one-on-one visit?
- Do you require incontinence supplies and assistance using them?
- Do you require 24-hour nursing assistance or professional services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy?
If you answered yes to most of the above questions, you may need the type of constant care and monitoring that is generally provided in nursing facilities. But alternative arrangements can be made and you may be able to receive the services you need in your home.