The Pennsylvania Information Sharing and Analysis Center (PA-ISAC) works to address the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's cyber security readiness and critical infrastructure coordination.
Membership in PA-ISAC is open to elected and administrative officials of city, town, village, township, county and other Pennsylvania government jurisdictions.
The mission of PA-ISAC, consistent with the objectives of the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, is to provide a common mechanism for raising the level of cyber security readiness and response within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The PA-ISAC is a central resource for gathering information on cyber threats to critical infrastructure throughout Pennsylvania and sharing of information between and among local governments.
To combat these threats, PA-ISAC will provide the following benefits to members:
- Direct access to cyber security threat information from the commonwealth
- Access to security awareness materials, including computer-based training modules
- Access to a security assessment toolkit
- Access to security policy templates
- Access to security related solutions at enterprise price points negotiated by the commonwealth
- Regular meetings to promote peer networking and information sharing
For more information about PA-ISAC or membership to PA-ISAC, please contact Erik Avakian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other information about PA-ISAC , please visit the MS-ISAC website.
Current PA-ISAC Members can logon here using our secure site.