Individuals with either an Administrative User or Bidder role have authority to electronically view and respond to Commonwealth Solicitations. An Administrative User may assign Bidder roles. To obtain more information on creating Bidder roles, please select the Suppliers FAQ's link on the left navigation bar.
||View Current Commonwealth Solicitations, Awards & Contracts|
Search the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Current Solicitations and Contracts, as well as Recent Awards by visiting the PA eMarketplace website. Upon entering PA e-Marketplace, select from the following left menu options:
- Solicitations: Search for and view current solicitations.
- Awards: View a list of awards in response to solicitations.
- Search Contracts: Search the Commonwealth database for current state agency contracts.
||Bid on Commonwealth Solicitations|
The following information is required to Bid on Commonwealth Solicitations:
- Complete the online Supplier Registration Process.
- Establish an Administrative User.
- Log On as an Administrative User or Bidder.
- After Logging In to the PA Supplier Portal, select the "Bidder" tab located on the upper left corner of the screen, then select "Select/Submit a Bid" from the left navigation bar.
||View Bidding Related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)|
To view more FAQ's, select the Frequently Asked Questions link on the left navigation bar.