|NEW SUPPLIER REGISTRATION PROCESS OVERVIEW|
Prior to registering you must determine if your organization is considered a Procurement or Non-Procurement Supplier. For clarification, refer to the link on the left navigation bar titled "Supplier Service Center", then select "Procurement vs. Non Procurement Suppliers".
You are a New Supplier if your company has not registered online and does not have a 6 digit Vendor Number that was previously assigned by the Commonwealth. To register as a New Supplier, please refer to the phases below.
You are an Existing Supplier if your company has not registered online but has a 6 digit Vendor Number that was previously assigned by the Commonwealth. To register as an Existing Supplier, select the link on the left navigation bar titled "Existing Supplier Registration".
||Complete the 3 Phases of New Supplier Registration|
| PHASE 1
- Complete and submit the New Supplier Registration Form.
- Wait 1 business day to receive an e-mail from SRMSVC that contains an active link used to complete the registration process.
- Avoid this e-mail being filtered as Spam. Configure your e-mail filter to allow domain names that end with "@state.pa.us" and "@state.pa.lcl".
- Create a User Name and a Temporary Password by completing the Administrative User Form.
- Receive and record your Vendor Number provided in the confirmation message.
- Wait up to 20 minutes for your account to activate before proceeding to Phase 3.
| PHASE 3
Log In &
Manage Bidder Information
- Log On to the PA Supplier Portal, you will be prompted to change your Temporary Password.
- Congratulations! You are now a Registered Supplier.
- To participate in bidding, it is recommended to:
- Enter and Update Company Data and other Administrative Information
- Enter Bank Data
- Register for E-Alerts
- Select Product Categories