- SOCIAL SERVICES
- Assistance Program Information
- COMPASS – Apply for Benefits
- Adoption Services (SWAN)
- Veterans Benefits
- HEALTH SERVICES
- Birth/Death Certificates
- Quit Smoking
- PA Online
Losing a job can be a disorienting experience. It’s scary to lose steady income, health insurance and other typical benefits of employment. If you’re in this situation, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania can help.
First, you are encouraged to immediately learn more about unemployment compensation, health insurance and temporary assistance for needy families programs. Then, explore online tools to help find a new job, build a resume or get training to upgrade your skills.
File for UnemploymentLearn about the program that provides temporary income to qualifying people who have lost jobs through no fault of their own. Learn more....
Find a Job or TrainingUnemployment hasn’t hit Pennsylvania as hard as the rest of the nation yet, but the distressing fact is that some Pennsylvanians are losing their jobs. The commonwealth can help link you with employers, find training, and more. Learn more...
Children's Health InsuranceLearn about the program that provides temporary income to qualifying people who have lost jobs through no fault of their own. Learn more...
Adult Health InsuranceFind out if you qualify for help paying for health care. Learn more...
Workers' RightsLearn about minimum wage, prevailing wage, equal pay, overtime laws and much more. Learn more...
For VeteransThere are programs for families of active duty personnel, Persian Gulf veterans, older and disabled veterans, and many others. Learn more...
- • State & Federal Job Opportunities
- • Profile Re-Employment Program
- • PA Rapid Re-Employment Program
- • Agricultural Services for Farm Workers
- • Federal Bonding
- • Services for the Mature Job Seeker
- • Apprenticeship & Training
- • Asbestos Occupations Certification
- • Lead Occupations Certification
- • Rehabilitation Placement Services
- • Blindness & Visual Services
- • Hiram G. Andrews Center
Return to Here to Help main page