OSHA Covered Employers
OSHA covered employers must:
- Complete and have on file a HSSF annually, by April 1 and provide it to the Department, upon request.
- Complete an EHSF, if requested by the Department.
- Collect and maintain a file of MSDSs.
- Label all containers of all chemicals produced in or delivered to customers in Pennsylvania.
- Prepare and provide MSDSs for hazardous substances they produce or deliver in Pennsylvania to: All customers & the Department of Labor & Industry.
Provide copies of the HSSF, EHSF, and MSDSs to local emergency response organizations, upon request.
Bureau of PennSAFE
155-E Labor and Industry Building
651 Boas Street
Harrisburg, PA 17121
Phone: (717) 783-2071
Toll Free: 1-888-SAFE-422
Fax: (717) 783-5099