Plan a Healthy Pregnancy
Get the care you and your baby deserve.
Call 800-986-BABY (2229)
If you are pregnant or if you think you may be pregnant, call the Healthy Baby Helpline today and plan a healthy pregnancy!
By calling 800-986-BABY toll free Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., you will receive free and confidential information on:
Referrals to services and programs like free pregnancy testing, birthing classes, immunizations and WIC;
Referrals to medical providers;
Health Information on pregnancy and infant care; and
If you think you are pregnant, follow these good health habits:
- Eat a well balanced diet.
- Do not smoke. If you do smoke, quit; if you don't smoke, don't start.
- Do not use alcohol or drugs, even over-the-counter drugs, until you've checked with your doctor.
- Limit your caffeine to no more than one 12-ounce cup of coffee or cola a day.
- Do not clean a cat litter box.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Get regular prenatal care.
- Ask your healthcare professional about vitamins and folic acid.
- Stay active.
Healthy Baby Helpline...Providing access for women to have healthy babies!