Account Login - Access your personal SERS account

SERS and IRS Contact Information

To ask questions about your SERS pension, call your retirement counselor at 1-800-633-5461 or visit

To get federal tax forms or help with those forms, contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or visit

To learn more about taxes or estate planning, contact a professional tax adviser.

Links to other sections of this guide:
Taxes on SERS Retirement Payments

A Map to Your 1099-R
SERS and IRS Contact Information
1099-R Frequently Asked Questions

Last published: 01/17/2014 08:57 AM