Public Utility Commission
The Public Utility Commission (PUC) may be able to help if you are having, or have had, your utility services disconnected. 
Learn More
Visit the Public Utility Commission.  The commission will attempt to negotiate whatever service problems consumers may have with their utilities.
The PUC at 1-800-692-7380
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • If you have utility problems not related to termination of service, call the commission at (717) 783-1740.
  • For consumer complaints call 1-800-782-1110 or write to the Public Utility Commission, P.O. Box 3265, Harrisburg, PA 17120.