If you are 21 years of age or older and have symptomatic HIV Disease or AIDS, the AIDS Waiver may be able to help you maintain your health and remain in your home.
To be eligible for the Aids Waiver you must:
- Be 21 years or older
- Have symptomatic HIV Disease or AIDS
- Meet the level of care needs for a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Meet the financial requirements as determined by your local County Assistance Office.
Services available to you are:
- Home Health Services
- Nutritional Consultations
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Personal Assistance Services
Long-Term Living Helpline
Toll free 1-866-286-3636
Office of Long-Term Living
Bureau of Individual Support